Saturday, June 21, 2008

Last Day in India

Hello
This will be my last post from India.
I am flying out tonight from Delhi to Mumbai and then from Mumbai to Paris. I should arrive in Paris around 1pm on the 22nd of June. I will be staying my first night with my friend Beth from Trinity and then the last few days with my frind Constance, also from Trin.
I have loved my time in India. Leaving it is hard, leaving Javed is hard, but Paris will be exciting. I nice transition I think.
Right now Javed and I are chilling at our friend Puja's place, a nice low-key final day, no rushing around.

Thank you India for all you have giving me. I plan on returning next year.

cheers,
Linden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Linden,
We are making preparations for your arrival!!!! WIth bells on!Safe travels...
Love
Mom