Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Five Days Left with NOVA!!!

Hi all,
Well I will attempt to make my entries a little shorter so that reading them isnt such an effort. Sorry Mom. Is that better Issy? lol I am just teasing you.
So Mhairi and I move in a week. We are still sorting out banking details which is very complicaited when you cant write in Japanese!! But all is well. We have to arrange movers for our stuff and then we will be set.
I now have my address for my new apartment so if you dont have it yet and want it, just ask.
Ota remains boring but the weather has been fabulous the last few days....well yesterday it was 25 and SUNNY! Two days previous it had been 5 degrees and rainy. Right now it is cloudy and about 16 so I am not complaining. Mom, what is the weather like in Florida again?... Cold and stormy? Such a shame....Japan wins! Take that Dad. hehehe
Mhairi cant wait for us to get to our new apartment so she can get her Christmas tree and decorate. Yes, I know I am breaking my own rule, but I am allowing a Christmas tree to go up before my birthday. I just can't tell that little Scott no. And we can get them at the 100 yen store so they are CHEAP! not very big but then we don't exactly have tones of space.
I talked to Isabell yesterday until my phone died. Isabell, that you for calling that was such a wonderful treat! Hearing someone's voice is almost as great as seeing them. And I will be seeing her in just over a month!
Well that is about it for me. I think I am going to walk to the discount store to get some cheap bread and stuff.... my days off are soo exciting!
Next Monday is my last day working for Nova, and on the Thursday we move at 6:30am.

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it is all going smoothly- a move is never easy, but you are going to great excitment!
And now for the Florida weather...the rain/snow mix with outrageously high winds is over; tomorrow, US Thanksgiving, will be in the 70's (low 20's) and Friday will be back up to seasonal temps in the 80's (mid 20's). But even on the cool days the sun beams...(when it isn't that rain/snow mix).
All good.
Love

Anonymous said...

hahaha

you caught me!