Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Meredith gone.

Well Meredith has left.
I miss her. My place seems so big now but empty.
I know people are anxious for more pictures and updates that I have neglected while Meredith and I were so busy having fun. And yes I now have the time.... can't promise anything soon as I am rather lazy at the moment. The weather is very hot but I manage. I will take overbearing humidity over biting cold any day.

I am occupying myself with books and searching for a second job for my remaining months in Japan. Ani leaves Japan at the end of the month.

I have starting to see a very nice guy here in Tokyo. We get along very well so that is another nice distraction. And no, he is not Japanese. No such luck in that department so I have given up on learning the language. haha

I will update more on my time with Meredith and include pictures soonish. :)

Cheers,
L.

No comments: