Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Goodbye Australia

I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well.
I have just come back to Cairns from Cape Tribulation. It was relaxing and a bit rainy but I was able to meet up with Steph, my French Canadian friend I met in Byron Bay. I wasn't able to get a hold of her before I left so I just crossed my fingers that I would run into her there and I did.
Tonight is my last night in Australia. My time here has gone by so fast.
I have had loads of fun. I promise I will get my pictures up as soon as possible.
Tomorrow night I will be resting my head in my beautiful hotel in Bali that I just booked today. I am sooo organized I can't even tell you!
What am I going to do in Bali? I have nooooo idea but I will probably know in the next 48 hours. As it stands now I have a few recommendations from fellow travellers. I will probably go diving again. I will check out Ubud, eat some fabulous food, and hopefully sit down with some Balinese and learn about their culture. I can't promise no night clubs.

Anyway, thanks a bunch Aussieland. Its been great, if not horribly expensive.
in 19 days I land in Bangkok!!! yes, yes, I have three countries to pass through first but I am really excited to return to a country that I hold so dear to my heart.
Viki....we are totally diving in Ko Tao, or at least I am diving. I have been on dry land for far too long already. What is it? day three without diving? it is more addictive than tattooing!

I am heading off to dinner now with Terrah (from my trip to Kenya) and Steph (Quebecer).

Cheers,
Linden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first to comment!! which proves...what??? Here's to you - hip hip hurray !!!!
Love,
Judy