Tuesday, May 22, 2007

SUMO!!!!

Today Meredith and I went to see the Sumo tournament. I was only able to stay for a few hours before I had to return to work but Meredith stayed right until the end and apparently it got very intense with the final big fighters. Sumo is always exciting to see and I am so happy to have been able to have gone to two sumo tournaments, especially since there are only three a year.

After my second school and when Meredith was finished with the tournament, we met up in Shinjuku and went to the government buildings which offer a free panoramic view of Tokyo from their 45th floor viewing floor. Then we had a quick bit to eat and headed home.
Once again Meredith collapsed from exhaustion. She is a champion sleeper. Sometimes I think I get as much sleep on the trains as I do in my bed.

Sumo pictures will be uploaded tomorrow. Too many pictures already uploaded tonight.

Cheers,
L.

1 comment:

suebd said...

Mer, where are your pictures of Kyoto and all the other great things you were doing with Linden away? I miss the posts!