Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Yoyogi Park

Sometimes here in Tokyo I find myself asking myself profound and strange questions, questions that I never would have imagined I would ever have to ask myself. Questions like: "is that man walking his bunny?"
"Yes", I tell myself, "yes, that man is walking his bunny."
There are strange things done in the midday sun...
Click on the picture to enlarge and see that I am not crazy, the man is walking his bunny.
See post "The Weekend" for a description of Yoyogi park to go along with the pictures.























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a cazillion pictures. The weather looks sooo great! So much for the eye to see.
Take care these next few days to rest and relax for the uncoming weekend of touring east and west of Tokyo.
Love,
Judy